It has shorter passing, going for the combination play between technical players. It's attacking with a lot of players, and uses overlaps and higher tempo to move the opponent around to find holes.
This tactic demands good players, and suits teams that are supposed to dominate their opponent.
It defends narrower with high lines and counters when the ball is won. You might give away some space on the sides and behind the midfield, as the defence is supposed to be strong enough to handle this itself.
Who plays like this: Arsenal
What's included in the PARISIENNE WALKWAYS Bundle of FM20 TacticsYou will find 14 variations of Parisienne Walkways Tactics inside this bundle. They all apply to 20.3-20.4 Match Engine versions (mostly 20.3).
- FM20.4.0 PARISIENNE WALKWAYS SKEW W SS VOL 2 P108 EC
- FM20.4.0 PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 W SS VOL 2 P102 FA
- FM20.4.0 PARISIENNE WALKWAYS W SS VOL2 P102 CC
- FM20.3.0 PARISIENEE WALKWAYS W SS VOL 2 P102 EC
- FM20.3.0 Parisienne Walkways narrow 4231 P102 EC FA
- FM20.3.0 PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 P105
- FM20.3.0 PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 VOL 2 P103 FA
- FM20.3.0 PARISIENNE WALKWAYS W SS VOL 2 P104 ALL CUPS
- FM20.3.0 PARISIENNE WALKWAYS P100 CC
Parisienne Walkways should be more suitable to elite teams.
CreditsMost of the text above is written by Rober and RDF Tactics. They are the driving force behind our effort to bring you Knap Tactics in a way that does justice to his work.
At the same time we aim to making it easier for the community to familiarize with all the different variations and the relevant sets, because keeping up with his creations and figuring out all the what / where / why can be overwhelming.
Thanks to Knap for the kind permission to share his work on FM Scout.