The mezzala will look to create but not getting to far forward and leaving space. On the wings however thy will try to attack, as it’s a less dangerous place to loose the ball than in the middle of the road..
This of course makes it ideal for underdogs.
A DLP sits behind the midfield four to protect while the alone Advanced Forward is chasing space up top on his own.
Who plays like this: Brighton
What's included in the PILGRIMAGE Bundle of FM20 TacticsYou will find 13 variations of Pilgrimage Tactics inside this bundle. They all apply to 20.4 Match Engine version.
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE 4141 P104 ALL CUPS
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE 4141 P102 EC FA
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE VO2 41221 OXFORD P104 ALL CUPS
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE 433 P108
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE WM 4321 OXFORD P105 FA
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE CAUTIOUS 4321 OXFORD P106 EC
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE 4321 OXFORD MU P97 EURO P101 EC FA
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE 4330 P105
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE 2341 P104 ALL CUPS
- FM20.4.1 PILGRIMAGE 41311 P103 ALL CUPS
- FM20.4.0 PILGRIMAGE 4321 OXFORD TH P98 CC
- FM20.4.0 PILGRIMAGE IWB 4321 OXFORD P107
Pilgrimage should be more suitable to underdog teams.
CreditsMost of the text above is written by Rober and RDF Tactics. They are the driving force behind our effort to bring you Knap Tactics in a way that does justice to his work.
At the same time we aim to making it easier for the community to familiarize with all the different variations and the relevant sets, because keeping up with his creations and figuring out all the what / where / why can be overwhelming.
Thanks to Knap for the kind permission to share his work on FM Scout.