Central players are the most important; in particular the AM and the Mezzala, but also the DM needs to be solid defensively.
Most goals will be scored from byline crosses and through balls. It depends on the players you have though, e.g. the AMC could be scoring long shots.
The tactic feels to be very fast, then very slow and vice versa.
This tactic is like when you are trying to score out on the town. First you are extremely patient and take it easy, but then you loose your chance as the club is closing, and you go all in on everything you can find at the burger-joint.
Who plays like this: Maybe Leicester, apart from the slow bit; the shape is similar, Ndidi winning the ball, Tielemans causing problems in CM and Maddison be the attacking midfielder supporting Vardy.
What's included in the TEQUILA SUNRISE Bundle of FM20 TacticsYou will find 9 variations of Tequila Sunrise Tactics inside this bundle. They all apply to 20.3-20.4 Match Engine versions (mostly 20.4).
- FM20.4.0 TEQUILA COUSIN 4141
- FM20.4.0 TEQUILA SUNRISE RDF CASTLE BIG AWAY
- FM20.4.0 TEQUILA SUNRISE RDF HOME P100 FA
- FM20.4.0 TEQUILA SUNRISE 442 RDF BIG AWAY P93 ALL CUPS
- FM20.4.0 TEQUILA SUNRISE MEZ 41311 P101 ALL CUPS
- FM20.3.0 TEQUILA SUNRISE VOL 2 MU P101 EC FA
- FM20.3.0 TEQUILA SUNRISE 4132 EC FA RDF TWEAKS
- FM20.3.0 TEQUILA SUNRISE 4132 AWAY TACTIC RDF TWEAKS
- FM20.3.0 TEQUILA SUNRISE 442 P105 EC FA
Tequila Sunrise should be suitable to underdog teams including lower league sides.
CreditsMost of the text above is written by Rober and RDF Tactics. They are the driving force behind our effort to bring you Knap Tactics in a way that does justice to his work.
At the same time we aim to making it easier for the community to familiarize with all the different variations and the relevant sets, because keeping up with his creations and figuring out all the what / where / why can be overwhelming.
Thanks to Knap for the kind permission to share his work on FM Scout.