1. Enabling Serie D league is divided into 9 group.
2. Creating / adding a reserve league for reserve teams of Serie A TIM, Serie B, Prima Divisione A / B and Seconda Divisione A / B.
3. Replaced U19 into U20 youth team.
4. Adds U20 Cup.
5. No change for the structure of the game, only adds leagues and the teams.
Report any problems to my blog.
Step 1Extract the downloaded .rar file and move the extracted file Italy ISOGA-WORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM.xml in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/
Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is 1 enabled editor file. Click OK.
Step 3After this click on Italy, then Next Game overview in the corner.
It will then bring up the available league.
Click this then Start Game on the right.
Recommended set-up for your save game
We recommend taking the following steps when starting your save game to ensure you have all available real players in the database for Italy.
So when creating your new save, do the following:
- Select the Advanced Database Size option. You'll get the Customize the Database screen.
- Click on the Add button for Nations.
- Enable the options Players based in nation and Players of nationality for Italy.
Additional settings: I suggest you tick the "Add players to playable teams" and "Add key staff" options when starting a new game.
Step 4Move the extracted lnc files Competitions.lnc and Italy Comp Name.lnc here:
\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2014\data\db\1400\lnc\all
\Program Files \Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2014\data\db\1430\lnc\all