I've tried to improve the nations FM data in the most realistic way.
What's includedData update
- the highest division Telekom S-League (no current nationwide cups exist, winner qualifies for the OFC Champion's League)
- three regional pre-season leagues (HFA Premier Division, HFA Division One, HFA Division Two)
- one regional cup between the HFA leagues (HFA Championship)
- 44 clubs (incl. extinct ones)
- over 450 people (incl. players, non-players, officials and journalists)
- real squads for all Telekom S-League teams (October/November 2013, source: official team start list, Malaita Kingz only partially)
- 85 cities/towns (complete with attraction, population, coordinates and altitude)
- 16 real media sources (newspapers, websites, radio stations, TV)
- 7 stadiums/playing fields (nearly all games are played at the Lawson Tama Stadium, the only stadium suitable for international matches)
- Player of the Year award
- historic data for players and teams
- 106 pictures for players, staff and referees ("Cut Out" style. I recommend using this megapack and my pack together. Not all pictures have a great quality due the fact, that only a few pictures of players, staff, etc. are available and most of them only in a low resolution)
- 9 logos for teams and leagues ("Shiny" style. I recommend using this megapack and my pack together. I'd love to do even more logos for teams from the Solomon Islands but these are very rare on the internet)
- 13 2D kits (same problem as with the logos, only very limited resources)
- 3 3D kits
Have fun and if you have any questions, feedback or requests, feel free to post them below.
Lukem iu fala and goodbye!
InstallationCopy the folders “editor data” and “graphics“ (or the contents of them) to your FM14 data destination, like with all the other packs (Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014).
Version history=== v1.01 (7 December 2013) ===
* Added James Egeta to Malaita Kingz
* Fixed the Marist FC logo
* optimized all pngs
=== v1.0 (6 December 2013) ===