I made this for me, because I don't like the default ones. But I wanna share with the community. Hope you like it.
Ultimate 10 for FM17 v1.1 - Preview
Special thanks to EmilDebski and his Vitrex16 skin, I'm using his panels/graphics to replace the opacity of the default ones.
* Added Instant result button(credits to wannachupbrew)
* New player overview panel(credits to thefmaddicts.com)
How to install Ultimate 10 skin in FM17
- Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
- Move the extracted folder "Ultimate 10 for FM17 Beta version" to your skins folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\
- Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface.
You should see "Ultimate 10 for FM17 Beta version” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.