Leagues included are:
1. Premier League
2. First League
3. Second League
4. Region Championships (Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk City, Minsk Region, Mogilev and Vitebsk) (2019 teams)
5. ALF Minsk Premier League and Brest City Championship Premier League (2019 teams)
6. ALF Minsk First League and Brest City Championship First League (2019 teams)
7. ALF Minsk Second League and Brest City Championship Second League (2019 teams)
8. ALF Minsk Third League and Brest City Championship Third League (2019 teams)
9. Brest City Championship Fourth League (2019 teams)
As well as: Belarusian Cup, Belarusian Super Cup, 6 Region Cups, ALF Cup, Brest City League Cup
Top 3 levels are based on the 2020 season while 4 to 9 are still 2019 due to lack of sources. I will update the file fully to 2020 once all leagues are confirmed.
I’m not exactly sure how promotion/relegation works (if at all) between L3 and L4 as well as L4 and L5 so I just created a promotion/relegation system for them. Although this isn’t entirely realistic it is nice to have the full pyramid unlocked. (Plus in real life teams can apply to join higher divisions so it isn’t too much of a stretch)
Teams that were missing stadiums have been assigned local ones. All clubs that I have added to the database have their kits randomised due to lack of sources.
I suggest ticking add players to playable teams for Level 4 and below clubs.
If you notice any errors or bugs with the database please message me and I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible.
You can find many more complete football pyramids over on my steam workshop - follow me to keep up to date with updates as well as subscribe to the Complete Pyramid collection to access all files in one click - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1936303686