1. FKF Premier League 1 ( 18 teams)
2. National Super League 2 (20 teams)
3. National Division One 3 (32 teams split into 2 zones)
4. National Division Two 4 (80 teams spread in 4 groups)
5. Regional Leagues 5 (12-16 teams in 8 groups)
6. County Leagues (7-8 teams in 48 groups) **This is the lowest League at the moment
7. FKF Cup
8. Kenyan Super Cup
9. Counties Cup for regional leagues
10. Amateurs Cup for all county leagues
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as un-ticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
-I also recommend that you load up as many African leagues as possible to get the full experience of African football.