Everton 1 - 0 Blackburn
Despite a dominating defensive performance, only a penalty conceded by David Edgar prevented Everton from going unrewarded.
Player of the Match: David Edgar (Blackburn)
- Manchester United won the Premier League. Bastards.
Norwich 1 - 3 Everton
An excellent display of goalscoring from the top two forwards and Viktor Fischer, Norwich tried to cut it to a 1 goal lead with a header off a corner kick but Fischer sealed it. Manolo Gabbiadini scored his 100th Premier League goal, what a milestone!
Player of the Match: Keiichi Sakamoto (Everton)
- With the win, Everton have secured a sixth place finish in the Premier League and a Europa League spot.
- Even though it's a rival, you hate to see stories like Tottenham's Mesut Ozil suffering a torn calf and missing 4 months. He is still an amazing footballer at the age of 30, but the severe injury could take that away.
Stoke 1 - 0 Everton
With both teams locked into their positions, they found it hard to get motivation for the match. Both teams had goalscoring opportunities but missed them. It wasn't until Montoya got free on the wing and sent in a cross to former Everton player Leon Mason, who volleyed it in for the winning goal late, that anything of note happened.
Player of the Match: Victor Wanyama (Stoke)
- Steve Black, our fitness coach since 2014, has announced he will be retiring on June 24, 2019.
- Hull have paid Everton 40,000 to sign Bryan King as their Chief Scout. Ivaylo Yordanov has been signed from Hapoel Tel-Aviv as his replacement for 24,000.
Premier League Table
We could have done better and would have a second straight Champions League berth if we didn't go on a horrific losing streak, but we acquitted ourselves well and did earn some form of continental play.
Promoted: Wigan, Fulham, Swansea