I had quite a lot of success with my last mission to do the Arab takeover with wealthy Gulf Clubs free from FFP free spending and becoming a force in the game. The only problem with the last version was that it wasn't realistic enough, all the clubs became hideously wealthy really quickly and it rapidly became a crapshoot. I've simulated various versions of this incarnation to make it more realistic. This is a work in progress, and thus far I have only worked on Qatar to get it perfect. I am going to add the UAE and Kuwait. All of the clubs reps are same as average top division teams in Europe. There will be a gradual buildup but by 2026 they have some of the top players in the world and dominate financially.
The main changes are these:
- The clubs have no transfer windows
- They have sugar daddy backing
- The reputations of the league is set in stone so that it will not change
- They obviously do not pay tax or dividends
- To make it more of a challenge, the league season has been doubled in length so you will need a big squad to cope
- The Gulf Cooperation Champions League replaces the AFC and the remuneration is generous
This is a work in progress and I need your feedback! I want to make this as good as possible.
Step 1Extract the downloaded file using 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac.
Move the extracted .fmf files to your editor data folder:
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > editor data
Important: Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
Notice: There may be two "Sports Interactive" folders in your Documents library. If this is the case then put it in the one which has your saved games inside.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is X enabled editor files. Select "Custom" from the editor data drop down menu and choose the databases you wish to load in your new save.