- Fijian Vodafone Premier League (1st division)
- Fijian Vodafone Senior League (2nd division, contains 2 subdivision)
- Fijian Vodafone Senior League Vanua Levu
- Fijian Vodafone Senior League Viti Levu
- Fijian Football Association Cup Tournament
- Fijian Battle of the Giants
- Fijian Champion versus Champion
- Fijian Inter-District Championship
- Fijian Senior Cup Tournament
Please feel free to comment, leave suggestions, or ask questions.
How to unlock the Fiji Leagues on FM181) Download the "Fiji by Reinalda.fmf" file.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2018 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure "Fiji by Reinalda" is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Fiji". The league will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as unticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" dropdown, select Oceania and tick Fiji. Tick all boxes that appear, the click OK.