FM 2016 FLUT dark skin v2.3
Dark skin for FM 2016 regular career mode and widescreens (1920x1080).
Well, I know I said that the version 2.2 of FlutSkin was the last version for this season (FM16). However, I already should know that the edition of a skin is a “never ending story”…
Thus, I'm pleased to present you the version 2.3 of FLUTSkin Dark for FM16.
Once again, thanks to all FM fans and especially to all of the fantastic FM skinners who contribute a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013.
- Compatible with DF11, Scope and Cutout Faces.
- Compatible with Backgrounds (however, some of them will not be shown, instead, the citypics will be displayed).
Released: 29 August, 2016
Resolution requirementsThis skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 full screen mode. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
The changes (some of them are just minor changes) in this version are in the following panels:
- Stadium Overview Panel
- Game Processing
- Calendar Popup Panel
- Club General Panel
- Nation General Panel
- Team Report Panel
- Manager Home Panel
IMPORTANT NOTES:1. In this pack I included a TUTORIAL PDF with instructions regarding the structure of your Graphics folder in order to view the citypics, the kits and the competition logos in player details and in title bar.
2. I also included a folder with the files you need to use in order to remove the attributes background boxes (you just have to place the files of that folder in the panels folder of the skin and overwrite the originals)
You can download the FOOTBALL MANAGER BACKGROUNDS SUPERPACK or the City Pics MEGAPACK v4.0 to further enhance the skin.
FM16 Flut dark skin Preview
How to add Flut dark skin in FM16
- Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
- Place the "fm2016flutskindark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM16 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
You should see FM 2016 Flut Skin - v.2.3 - Dark Version as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.