1. Srian Premier League ( 14 teams)
2. Syrian First Division (18 Teams)
3. Syrian Lower Division (32 teams in 2 Groups)
4. Syrian Cup
5. Syrian Super Cup
I have also created a full Squad lists for all the Syrian Premier League Clubs with Over 400 Players & Staff being added to this database.
How to unlock the Syrian Leagues on FM181) Download the RAR file and Extract.
2) you will find two files, Drag the files into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2018 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure both the "Syrian Leagues & Cups" and Syrian Premier League Players" area selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Syria". The leagues will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as unticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" dropdown, select Asia and tick Syria. Tick all boxes that appear, the click OK.
I have tested the Database for 5 seasons without any issues, please report to me if you face any issues using this database.