.NET Framework 3.5 SP1
After installing .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, restart PC (on Vista will see windows update on the Shut Down screen). Run FM2009, load your game. Run FMAgent, click on Load and try searching.
Changes since previous versions
1. Clear Button.
2. Better player positioning info for searching and results view.
3. Max value and max sales value had problems of error when enter huge number and range.
4. Sorting by Values/Sales Value fixed
5. Sorting by CA/PA fixed also as under CA/PA <100 came first e.g. 99 before 200
7. Save to shortlist feature added.
8. Added Currency sign to not confuse anyone. System used UK POUNDS.
9. Always on Top option (Default will be off, so every time u startupâ€¦make sure to check option as no setting saving support at present)
If still not working after following steps above, do the following.
1. Go to Program & Feature in Control Panel (Vista)
2. Remove all versions of .NET Framework include 3.5. On my PC, I had versions 1.0, 2.5, 3.0 Compact and 3.5.
3. Following Download Instructions again from Step 3.
This utility is created by tw559. Thanks mate!!
tw559 would like to thank DR Bernard again for his framework and help on the Shortlist feature.
If anyone has any more feedback or has any suggestions for future versions please feel free to PM tw559, after all this program is meant to be for you guys to make your enjoyment of the game better.
Also, seems to be problem with Staff not showing. Still looking into the problem.