But let's do a deep explanation of the file:
We have tried to reproduce the rules in the best way possible, searching a way to recreate situations that can't be done with the editor.
In this file you will find:
- The Hero ISL, with games played between October and December in a round-robin group plus final playoff
- 8 brand new teams, with all the players announced on 4/10
- Friendship and affiliations with european and ISL teams recreated (like Pune-Fiorentina, Atletico Kolkata-Atletico Madrid,..)
- Missing Players recreated (Pires, Materazzi, Ljungberg,..)
- I-League fully playable, with Real Results for 2013 season and the 2014 with the new rules (2 relegation spots and new dates)
- Federation Cup, Osian's Durand Cup and Super Cup playable with I-League teams
- An exclusive graphic pack with ingame kits and a logo pack with the new FMonline Forum logos style!
To recreate the amount of indian players going from a team to another, we have set some transfer rules:
- Standard Transfer Window from 1/7 to 1/9
- Foreing Transfer Window (from/to ISL) from 1/9 to 25/9
- 3 months loan Transfer Window from 25/9 to 10/10
- Adjusted wages values and reputation for having a more realistic situation for wages
- To improve the loans, we have set the option "loan players if you have a little of number of players"
There is also a rule for foreigner:
- You can have max 6 foreign players on the field and 6 on the bench, 3 subs with 12 players on the bench. In this way, teams have to keep in squad indian players
You can have the best from this file in 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons; from a some point of the game, ISL reputation will drop because it don't have spots for Asian Cups and the I-League sides don't have squads for have good results in the cups.
The file is fully compatible with the FMonline Forum Transfers Update and the FMonline Forum Real Results & Fixtures
Installation Info:After the extraction of the zip, you have to copy the logo pack folders to:
Win Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\pictures\logos
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\pictures\logos
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\pictures\logos
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014\graphics\pictures\logos
Create folders "graphics", "pictures" and "logos" if they don't exist already.
Then, run Football Manager 2014 and go to: Preferences > Interface
Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called 'Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences' and un-tick then box saying 'Use caching to decrease page loading times'. Hit Confirm.
There should be a box that pops up saying 'loading image data for the new skin'. Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game.
You have to copy the editor data file in:
Win Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014\Editor Data
Create folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist already.