99% real league structure, real dates, real budgets.
- VIVA Kuwait League
- Kuwaiti League Div. 1
- Kuwaiti Youth League
- Kuwaiti U-17 League
- Kuwait Emir Cup
- Kuwaiti Crown Prince Cup
- Kuwaiti Federation Cup
- Kuwait Super Cup
How to unlock Kuwait League & Data on FM181) Download the "Kuwait League & Data.fmf" file.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2018 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure "Kuwait League & Data" is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Kuwait". The league will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as unticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" dropdown, select Asia and tick Kuwait. Tick all boxes that appear, the click OK.