FM 2020 FLUT skin light - Version 2.0
Skin for FM 2020 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).
This is the FLUT Skin (light version) for FM20. As usual, the Flut skin is completely full of changes when you compare with the default skin.
In FLUT Skin you can find the instant result option, the background/opacity selector, compatibility of player picture (in player overview panel) with DF11 and Scope facepacks styles, the animated intro match and much more!!!
Many panels were changed or tweaked!!
The Skin pack also includes:
1. “Round country flags”, “round continents logos” and default logos specially made in metallic style by brian-q from sourtitoutsi. Those graphics will be displayed in the title bar.
2. Background maps for confederations, also made by brian-q. Thank you brian by your great work and for your collaboration!!!
3. Several alternative files for alternative panels layout:
- Alt. for sidebar for those who want to use a coloured sidebar according each club colour.
- Five alts. for club overview panel
- Alt. for player overview panel with the layout I used in FlusSkin 1.8
- Alt for player overview without background boxes as default
- An alt client object browser file for those who prefer playing with a solid background instead of pictures backgrounds (stadiums, cities, etc)
You can download the 2D packs prepared for Flutskin (titlebar and player overview panel). For that you should search for that kits pack elsewhere since the download link in FMScout is down due copyright issues.
You also can download the stadiums megapack and the citypics released by DAZS8 (thank you, my friend)
HERE and HERE
NOW the player profile always shows the front and the back kits (even if you don't have the 2d kits for Flutskin). This is a new "creation". It was hard to find a way to make it work but i'm proud with that new stuff and I believe this is a great news for all the Flutskin fans!!!
Main changes in 2.0 version
- New Club Overview panel
- New Team Report panel
- New Match Titlebar
- New news panel
Here are screenshots of the changes
Once again I would like to thank you to all FM Fans who support my work and also to all skin makers. A special thank you to PATRES10 from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can do so by clicking the button down below:
This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
How to add Flut Skin in FM20Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2020flutskin_light" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM20 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2020 Flut Skin light - Version 2.0 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.