FM 2020 FLUT skin light - Version 1.5
Skin for FM 2020 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).
This is the FLUT Skin (light version) for FM20. As usual, the Flut skin is completely full of changes when you compare with the default skin.
In FLUT Skin you can find the instant result option, the background/opacity selector, compatibility of player picture (in player overview panel) with DF11 and Scope facepacks styles, the animated intro match and much more!!!
Many panels were changed or tweaked!!
The Skin pack also includes:
1. “Round country flags”, “round continents logos” and default logos specially made in metallic style by brian-q from sourtitoutsi. Those graphics will be displayed in the title bar.
2. Background maps for confederations, also made by brian-q. Thank you brian by your great work and for your collaboration!!!
3. An alt client object browser file for those who prefer play the game without backgrounds (you just have to place that file in the client_object folder of the skin, overwrite the other one and reload the game (don't forget to untick the check box in the preferences of the game: “use caching to decrease page loading times”)
4. An alt club overview panel with the panels displayed in a different place (you just have to place the club overview panel.xml file in the club folder of the skin, overwrite the other one and reload the game (don't forget to untick the check box in the preferences of the game: “use caching to decrease page loading times”).
You can download the 2D packs prepared for Flutskin (titlebar and player overview panel). For that you should search for that kits pack elsewhere since the download link in FMScout is down due copyright issues.
You also can download the stadiums megapack and the citypics released by DAZS8 (thank you, my friend)
HERE and HERE
Main changes in 1.5 version
- Background/opacity selector included
- "New" game processing panel
- "New" manager home panel (the place of some boxes were changed and the managers name were included in the information on the picture)
- Player history panel finally including an overlay in order to be read
- Other panels also included an overlay
- Other tweaks here and there
Here are some screenshots of the light skin
Once again I would like to thank you to all FM Fans who support my work and also to all skin makers. A special thank you to PATRES10 from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can do so by clicking the button down below:
This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
How to add Flut Skin in FM20Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2020flutskin_light" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM20 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2020 Flut Skin light - Version 1.5 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.