Hi guys, I made a story on this already: http://www.fmscout.com/q-9165-Exploring-the-Depths-of-Yerevan-Armenia.html, but I felt like I cramped it all up so I am starting a new thread, I will do the review of the first 2 seasons as I am currently on my 3rd season.
Introduction to the Manager
Who am I? Lebanese-Australian Manager, Hamoudi Fayad. (myself)
Who do I manage, and where? Pyunik Yerevan, in Armenia.
How old am I? I am currently 28 years old (3rd season).
Goals for the Club (and Country, if possible)
- Win the league with an average age of under 23.
- Win at least 15 Armenian Championships with Pyunik. (Current Wins: 9)
- Win at least 10 Armenian Cups with Pyunik. (Current Wins: 5)
- Have an unbeaten season in the league. (Current best: 1 loss in a season.)
- Win all 28 games in the league/100% record. (Current best: 23 wins out of 28.)
- Have 'state of the art' Youth Facilities.
- Reach the Group Stages of the Europa League.
- Reach the Group Stages of the Champions League.
- Reach the knockout stages of the Europa League.
- Reach the knockout stages of the Champions league.
- Win the Europa League.
- Win the Champions League.
- Manage the Armenian National Team.
- Win the Euro's.
- Win the Confederation Cup.
- Win the World Cup.
- To become the Best Manager in the World.
- Pyunik to be the best club in the World.
- Armenia to be #1 in the World Rankings.
This is not just a youth story, as I am also allowed to buy players, but I mainly buy young Armenian players so we have a very young team with good players, and not those half-star rated 17-year olds rotting in your youth team. I will also change my goals (and add more) if I feel I can do more, but we will get on to that later in the game. I will have links to each update so it is easier for you guys to read, and idea that Justice has used in his story.
Pyunik Watch - Europa League 1st Qualifying Round: 1st Leg
Pyunik Watch - Europa League 1st Qualifying Round: 2nd Leg
World Cup 2018: Part 1
World Cup 2018: Part 2
Euro 2020: Turkey