- National Premier Leagues
- National Premier Leagues 2
- Victorian State Leagues
- Brisbane Capital Leagues
- Regional Leagues
- Dockerty Cup
- Waratah Cup
- Canale Cup
- West State Cup
- South Australian Federation Cup
- ACT Federation Cup
- Milan Lakoseljac Cup
- Sport Minister's Cup
How to unlock Australian League System in FM 2018
- Move the downloaded australian_league_system_61323.fmf file to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data\
Create folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist already.
- Open Football Manager 2018 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure "australian league system" is selected.
- It's highly recommended to disable "Do not Add Key Staff" and enable "Add Players to Playable Teams" in advanced options. Also make sure to load all players from Australia using the Advanced... Database Size options.