FM Genie Scout (or Genie Scout in short) is world's most popular scouting tool for Football Manager, created to extend the possibilities of finding, sorting and shortlisting players and staff, controlling their progress, making "first 11" and tactics choice easier and observing attributes invisible in FM.
Released: 30 November 2014 - beta 6 build 507
Updated: 9 April 2015 - beta 13 build 514 (no offers)
Redistribution PolicyWe don't allow sharing Genie Scout 15 directly on other sites. Please point the download link to this very page. You cannot host any files yourself.
What's new in GS15The biggest change in Genie Scout 15 is the update of roles and duties (91 available in total) and the update of the rating system according to the important attributes for each role which have changed for FM15.
In addition, the "g" edition now features a new search tab which allows you to search by specific role/duty, as well as the sortable columns for each of them in search results. See the screenshots below.
Click on the thumbnails above for larger version
CompatibilityOS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
FM15: 15.3.2, 15.3.1, 15.3.0, 15.2.0, 15.1.4
Does it work for Mac or Linux?
No. However, we exclusively release another scouting tool for Mac OS X users:
MacAssistant RT for FM15
How to run GS15
- Extract the downloaded .zip file and run the setup .exe file.
- Depending on your country, you might get an offer screen to install a free-trial program or a browser toolbar during installation. You can choose to Accept/Next or Decline/Skip the offer.
IMPORTANT: If you don't want the offer, you need to hit the Decline or the Skip button! Unticking possible checkboxes on the offer screen is only for disabling an offer's extra options.
- Follow instructions until installation is finished.
- Run Football Manager 2015 and load your savegame.
- Launch Genie Scout 15 and from main menu click "Load Game".
NEW TO GENIE SCOUT?
We have a detailed instructional guide to Genie Scout. Make sure to read it.
Donate to Eugene to get the "g" editionAs usual, Genie Scout 15 comes in two editions:
The public edition comes with 2 banner ads and an offer screen during installation.
The "g" edition has no ads nor offers during installation.
In order to get the "g" edition, you need to donate to Eugene. Refer to Genie Scout 15g FAQ if you have further questions.
Apart from no ads, the "g" edition has 5 extra features:
- Search by role/duty: New tab in advanced search popup that allows searching by role and duty - plus sortable columns of each of them in search results
- Probability of Development: A statistically based model that will show the probability of reaching theoretical maximum of players ability
- Progress Rate:
Shows the predicted speed of player's development, depending on his ambition, determination, professionalism etc
- Support for Graphics:
If you have custom facepacks and/or kitpacks added to your FM, it should show on player and team profiles on GS
- Top Players Lists: Automatically generated lists for best players, most promising and top bargains in the world, by position
Please note that during the first run of "g" edition it may take a few minutes to create the graphic packs cache. Next time it will be loaded much faster.
DELIVERY OF THE 'G' EDITION:
Eugene has automatized the process of distribution for the "g" edition, so you will have to wait just a few minutes before you receive a download link and a key file. But only if they have sent correct contact email, correct Unique ID alongside your donation.
Make sure you check your Spam folder too.
It might take up to 24 hours though. In case of problem with your donation, please contact Eugene using the email address you'll see in the message after donation.
FM Scout (the site) is not involved in the donations towards Eugene, neither has any responsibility delivering the ad-free version to you after donation. This is a process handled solely by Eugene himself.
Bug ReportsDuring closed beta stage for supporters, Eugene fixed all bugs that came to surface. As a result, the public edition should be quite stable from its very first version.
Should you find a bug, please report it to the Genie Scout forum.
Read this before submitting any bugs!
Known issue: Sale value for players is not accurate and sadly we have no way of making it work as it used to be before GS13.
Any comment including bug report posted on this page will be removed on sight!
Please understand it is forbidden by the EULA from SI and SEGA to export all the data from the results. You should be able to export only basic information such as player name, club, age, etc.
CreditsGenie Scout 15 is created by Eugene Tarabanovsky.
He has been developing this amazing scout utility for the past 9 years!
Genie Scout logo made by Stam.
ChangelogApril 9: beta 13 build 514
- Compatible with 15.3.2
- Other minor fixes
March 20: beta 12 build 513
- Compatible with 15.3.1
- Shortlist issue resolved
- All injuries are available now
- Player second nationalities added
- Player preferred moves added
- Club training facilities fixed
- Competition reputation added
- Other minor fixes
December 18: beta 9 build 510
- Compatible with 15.2.1
- Fee release clause added
- Injury issue resolved
December 14: beta 8 build 509
- Shortlists issue resolved (experimental)
December 11: beta 7 build 508
- Compatible with 15.2.0
- Added injury information
- Added competition reputation
November 30: First release - beta 6 build 507
- Compatible with 15.1.4
- Wrong game date issue resolved
- Added club stadium capacity
- Both shortlists formats are available now (fmf & slf)