It has a very straightforward interface and works lightning fast.
This is the first release of FMRTFE. This tool is released for free, as we feel you shouldn't be forced to pay for 3rd party tools of a game.
Exclusively available from fmscout.com
Released: 29 November 2012 - v1.0
Updated: 10 January 2013 - v1.1
FMRTFE has been replaced by FMEL since February 13. FMEL is the evolution of FMRTFE and enables you to edit finances and kits and heal injuries on the fly.
Download button on this page will take you to FMEL download page.
People who want to put FM13 Real-Time Financial Editor on other sites, you may link back to this very page but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!
FeaturesFMRTFE allows you to search for the club of your choice and edit:
- Transfer Budget
- Wage Budget
- Overall Balance
Requirements► .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 (standalone offline installer) or higher
To find out if you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed, you can use Framework Detector (free tool).
► Patch 13.2.2
To use this version of FMRTFE, you must have your game updated with the 13.2.2 Patch.
Please note it won't work with the Russian or Korean versions of the game.
This is FMRTFE for Windows.
We'll be working on a Mac edition and hopefully it will be made available soon.
How to use
- Extract the downloaded FMRTFE.zip in a folder of your choice.
- Run Football Manager 2013, and load your save game (or start a new one).
- Run FMRTFE.exe (ALT+TAB to desktop first if you're running FM full screen).
- Click the "Load Game" button.
- Enter club's name in the Search input box and hit Enter.
- Double-click on the club's row. Edit finances and click Save.
CreditsThis tool is an FMScout.com and Moddingway.com association.
BIG thanks to Stelios for being awesome enough to make this possible!
Logo by Stam.