The skin is a dark version and characterised by its small improvements, paired with the colours and features of FM.Zweierkette, without being far away from the original FM user interface.
Please note that with this skin I am leaving my usual environment of pure graphics editing and entering new territory with skinning. Therefore, not everything will run smoothly right away and there will still be some minor bugs here and there. But I'm having a lot of fun with it and I'm trying to acquire the knowledge quickly in order to get better at it.That's why I'd like to thank the skin creators, who have been doing a great job for years, inspiring me to create my own skin and from whose work I can learn and understand a lot.
Credits and Thanks- Flut Skin
- TCS Skin
- Tato Skin
Skin Features:- New Player Profile and Popup Update
- New Club Page
- Tactic Screen with Player Faces
- 3D-Match Screen Update
- Teamtalk with Player Faces
- Instant Result Button
- Extended weekly processing
- Position colours changed in the tactics screen
- Scouting Card with more informations NEW
- More improvements will follow...
Bugfixes- Fitness status during the 3D match is now displayed correctly NEW
- Pass maps during the 3D match are now displayed correctly NEW
- Foot strength in the player profile is now displayed in the correct colours NEW
Known Bugs- None are currently known
FM.Zweierkette Skin Preview
How to use the FMZ-Skin on FM241. Move the downloaded .fmf file to your skins folders, by default located at:
> Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2024 > skins >
2. Go to preferences in-game, select the skin and hit Confirm.
Feedback and bug reports are welcome, so feel free to write me if you notice any bugs.