- Where to upload screenshots to use for my story? And how to add them (or any picture really) to my forum post?
- What formatting options I have for my posts?
- How to make a link guiding from one post to the other?
- How to add a small nation flag to my posts?
- Q: Where to upload my tactic?
A: Tactics are small files, therefore you should really use your personal file space here on the site. All members have one. Go here and upload your tactic; you don't have to zip it first. Then submit it to the appropriate download area (e.g. FM14 Tactics). Your tactic will go public once a staff member has approved it.
- Q: I created an account on your site but I didn't receive the validation email!?
A: Make sure to use your best email address to sign up with because email providers like hotmail have low deliverability rate. And check your spam folder just in case. If you still have trouble receiving the validation email, contact us and we'll take care of it.
Remember that you don't have to create an account here in order to buy the game from our store, but it's needed if you want to get your verified buyer badge.
- Q: How to get logos, faces, kits and other graphics in FM?
A: You'll find the best collection of graphics available by FM version on our download area. For example, check out our FM14 Graphics download section.
- How to install these graphics in my FM?
- How to import a tactic I just downloaded?
- How to install new leagues or unofficial data updates?
- Is there a list of all keyboard shortcuts in FM?
- How to make Germany national team have real players?
- How to verify game cache?
- How to play FM offline?
- What is Steam Workshop and how it works?
- Q: What is the difference between demo and beta?
A: Demo is half a season teaser of the game with preset quickstart saves. Beta is a full game, not final but full.
- How to install the game from disc and not download it from Steam?
- I get crash dump! What to do? How to fix?
- Steam Game is currently unavailable! How to fix?
- How to fix XML errors?
- Where is the official Football Manager pre-game data editor?
- How to create a new club in the editor?
- Q: Is the FM14 editor not free anymore?
A: It is free actually. For FM14 there are 2 editors.
The regular pre-game data editor remains free and you can find it through Steam library (tools).
The in-game editor is a paid download available from the in-game store.
- Q: How to donate to get the special 'g' version?
A: Go to the "Donate to Eugene" page. Select the GS version you want (12, 13, 14) and click on the amount you're happy donating. It will take you to fastspring.com to continue the process.
- Q: I donated but didn't receive anything!?
A: Allow up to 24 hours until you receive the emails with download link and key file. Make sure to check your spam folder and your promotions tab (for gmail users) in case the email is already there. If not, please contact Eugene by sending him a private message.
- Q: I formatted my computer and I get fake data now on my 'g' version. Same happens for my other computer(s). How to fix it?
A: Unique ID is actually unique per OS setup. So when you format your computer or use another computer, your Unique ID changes. You need to send Eugene the Unique ID's of your computers and he will provide you with the necessary key files.
- How to filter our unrealistic targets for my team on Genie Scout?
- Q: When is Genie Scout released? Is it really free?
A: Every year we try to release GS because it's still world's most popular tool for the game. It has always been free (all of our downloads are). When we're ready we release the public version (usually 1 month after release). If you can't wait that long, you can donate to get the 'g' version which is available earlier for people who support Eugene with donations.
- Q: I signed up for your newsletter but I didn't receive any email to download Genie Scout!?
A: You're not supposed to receive anything when signing up. You will receive an email with download link for Genie Scout when it's released. And you'll be the first to get it, because our newsletter subscribers get the link before everyone else on the site.
Our StorePlease understand we're not involved in the transactions, the delivery of codes and other technical requests the customer service goes through. Our distributor (Nexway) is handling all that.
For any issues with your purchase, please use the customer service contact form.
If you can't solve your issue this way, contact us and we will message Nexway directly to get them sort out any problems as fast as possible.
- Q: Is it safe to buy the game from here?
A: Yes, 100% secure and legal. It's also risk-free because we offer 7-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
- Q: I paid but didn't receive anything!?
A: Make sure to check your spam folder and your promotions tab (gmail users) in case the email with your code(s) is already there. If not, it might take up to 1 hour in case your order is flagged for fraud inspection by Nexway's system (and given there are no problems or conflicts with your purchase). Normally for credit card payments it takes a few seconds until you receive your code(s), and for PayPal it might take a few minutes.
- Q: I bought the game but can't get the verified buyer badge. Why?
A: We sync the database of verified buyers once a week (or two). Please wait for the next sync to see your verified buyer badge on your fmscout.com account.
- Q: I don't like the game and I want my money back. What to do?
A: Simply request order cancellation using the customer service contact form. Allow up to 2 days until your request is processed and your money returned to you.
- Q: I bought the game from another store (not yours), but I need your help.
A: Sorry, we can't help with orders that don't go through our store. Check with the customer service of where you bought the game from.