Clube Oriental de Lisboa
Who are Clube Oriental de Lisboa? Well, the thing is, you probably don't know - and I doubt many others would, too. Languishing in the backwaters of Portuguese football in the National Championship - G, the club is pretty much unheard of outside of it's hometown Lisbon.
Oriental, as they are more commonly known as, are of semi-professional status and have a local reputation. They play their home games at the Campo Engenheiro Carlos Salema which can hold around 8,500 spectators.
Vitor Paulo Martins de Souza
Vitor Martins, as he is more commonly known as, is an aspiring, 36-year old manager who spent the majority of his playing days in the lower reaches of Portugal's football league. After attaining his UEFA Continental Pro License he set about becoming a name known to the rest of the footballing world. Tactically astute, mentally sharp - he may not be a household name now, but he will be in a few years time.
Goals And Targets
Here is a list of goals and targets I have set myself for the save.
- On The Field
- Win Promotion from the National Championship - G
- Win Championship Playoff
- Win Promotion from the Second League
- Consolidate Primera Liga position
- Reach The Final of the League Cup
- Reach The Final of the Taça de Portugal
- Qualify for the Europa League
- Qualify For The Champions League
- Win the League Cup
- Win the Taça de Portugal
- Win The Primeira Liga
- Win The Europa League
- Win The Champions League
- Become Manager of Portugal
- Make Oriental Professional
- Do this with a maximum of four foreigners on the pitch (subject to change)
- Captain must be Portuguese Currently: Hugo Grilo
- Build State of the Art Youth/Training Facilities
- Stadium of 60k capacity Currently: 8.5k
- Produce the next big thing in Portuguese football
- Become the greatest team in Lisbon
Off The Field
Index & Credits
OUT OF CHARACTER: Credit to Pauker, we wouldn't be hear without him as he helped me get that golden 75% off voucher and also to Nick for making a modernised banner for the story. Enjoy!