Hi guys!Hi guys! This is my gazillionth fourth ever story on FM Scout. I decided to throw myself in to the deep end, once again, and attempt a Lower League Management challenge. The one team that caught my eye this time was Luton Town. After as much research as FM and Wikipedia allows, I decided that Luton Town was the right club for me. I promise that this story will last for more than ten seasons!
My Targets + GuidelinesMy Aims:
- To reach the Football League
- To reach the Premier League
- To build a 30k+ capacity stadium (10.3k now)
- To build a 50k+ capacity stadium
- To lift the FA Cup trophy
- To lift the Premier League trophy
- To be crowned champions of Europe
- To become the best team in the world
- To win ten trophies (8 trophies now)
- To win fifty trophies
- To enter the Hall of Fame
- To top the Hall of Fame
- Upon arriving in the Premier League, I must focus on brining in young players to develop, rather than bringing in older players
- Once I have reached the Premier League, I will be working on creating a system for the club where youth players will thrive
- I must be able to keep my club's balance positive at all times
- I will not impulsively spend money on players
- Players must have played for the club for at least five seasons before being eligible for captaincy
Who am I?
Who is this guy? (Seriously, does anybody know?) For the sake of not breaking any copyrights, he shall be known as 'Man from internet'. But seriously, my manager for this story is a 25 year old Liverpudlian named Ryan Ferguson. A boy-hood Kopite with Spanish blood flowing through his veins, and plenty of Spanish beer, from his father's side, he has grown up in the midst of some of the most glorious rises to glory, and has dreamed of being a part of them. Unable to play football himself due to a freak accident involving a Russian mistress, a pair of garden shears, several alcoholic beverages, and his own ball-sack, Ryan Ferguson is slightly disabled. However, his dream still lives on and his determination cannot be wavered! Wearing his shiniest shoes, his best-pressed suit and his cleanest tighty-whities, Ryan Ferguson is ready to step out in to the world of football and hopefully have better luck in this ball sport!