Hi guys!Hi guys! This is my first ever story on FM Scout. I decided to throw myself in to the deep end and try a Lower League Management challenge. The one team that caught my eye was Vauxhall Motors. I decided to take a closer look at the club and I liked what I saw. I promise that this story will last for more than ten seasons.
My Targets + GuidelinesMy Aims:
- To reach the Football League
- To reach the Premier League
- To build a 10k+ capacity stadium
- To build a 50k+ capacity stadium (13.6k)
- To lift the FA Cup trophy
- To lift the Premier League trophy
- To be crowned champions of Europe
- To become the best team in the world
- To win fifty trophies (5/50)
- To enter the Hall of Fame
- To top the manager Hall of Fame
- Matchday squad must have only British/Irish players or youth players trained at the club (unless using foreign players originally at club)
- Players purchased must be British/Irish (unless they are U-18s)
- Players must have played for the club for at least five seasons before being eligible for captaincy
Who am I?
For this story I will be Paul Hewson, more commonly known as Bono. (I am not actually him!) One of the most famous singer-songwriters in history has decided to try his hand at football management. With an abundant of riches gained through his musical work, wages are no concern for the Irish-born Celtic fan. His choice to take the job at Vauxhall has been speculated to be linked with a possible deal for him to purchase Vauxhall Motors (the car company).
I hope you will all enjoy this story and all comments will be happily accepted.
SIDE NOTE: Screenshot quality does improve in Season Four (Page 14). Apologies for the poor quality up until then!
Next Episode: Paul Hewson Signs Contract + Club Info